Reverse Osmosis System M1 Series
AXEON M1-Series Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems are designed and manufactured for commercial and light industrial applications. These systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 12,000 - 36,000 gallons per day and for municipal and well water supplies.
AXEON M1-Series RO Systems come pre-assembled, fully tested, preserved and sanitized and only require simple utility connections once on site. Systems come ready for immediate on-line service, minimal set up and with little adjustment required. The simple, high quality and proven design of AXEON M1-Series RO Systems have made these systems become known as turn-key, cost effective and reliable water purification systems.
AXEON M1-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a new, innovative and expandable design. These systems feature only the highest quality components, including a programmable computer controller with many built-in standard features, a stainless steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, extra low energy membranes and fiberglass membrane housings for enhanced performance and durability. The major components of the AXEON M1-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are supported by a rigid aluminum frame and designed in such a way to provide ease of access for servicing, maintenance, and monitoring performance.
- Fully Equipped, Customizable and Economical
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Pre-Filtration
- Decreased Size of Dimensional Footprint
- Low Operation Costs
- Components Easily Accessible
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired and Assembled - Turn Key
- AXEON Components
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- CE Compliant
- Lightweight and Non-Corrosive Aluminum Frame
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Numerous Options and Upgrades to Suit Most Applications