Reverse Osmosis System BT Series
FLEXEON BT-Series Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems are designed and manufactured for commercial and light industrial applications. These systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 1,500, 1,800 and 2,000 gallons per day and for municipal and well water supplies.
FLEXEON BT-Series RO Systems come pre-assembled, fully tested, preserved and sanitized and only require simple utility connections once on site. Systems come ready for immediate on-line service, minimal set up and with little adjustment required. The simple, high quality and proven design of FLEXEON BT-Series RO Systems have made these systems become known as turn-key, cost effective and reliable water purification systems.
FLEXEON BT-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed for overall high performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and offer great savings with low maintenance and operation costs. These systems feature a space saving expandable design, exceptional pre-filtration, quality components and allow for many options and upgrades to suit most applications. The major components of the FLEXEON BT-Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are supported by a rigid aluminum frame and designed in such a way to provide ease of access for servicing, maintenance, and monitoring performance.
- Fully Equipped, Customizable and Economical
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Integrated Pre-Filtration
- Compact Space Saving Design
- Low Operation Costs
- Components Easily Accessible
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired and Assembled - Turn Key
- AXEON Components
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- CE Compliant
- Lightweight and Non-Corrosive Aluminum Frame
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Numerous Options and Upgrades to Suit Most Applications