|Model No.||HF Case Size (mm)||
|Height||Diameter A||Diameter B|
*1 The surface dimensions are calculated value, and not guaranteed.
*2 The value is just for your reference.
The value is calculated with the flux under the following in-company measuring condition.
Flux of the polysulphone hollow fiber : 20 L / min / m^2 or more
- Feed Water: Pure Water
- Water Temperature: 20 Degrees Centigrade (°C)
- Feed Water Pressure: 0.1 MPa
The flux value is a lower limit under the above-mentioned condition. The performance of the module differs individually and differs according to the actual use conditions. There is no measured data of individual modules.
The pores of the outer layer are structured to be very precise, whereas the intermediate layer structured to be more rough. This realizes high removal as well as high flux in membrane performance.
- The material is polysulfone
- Safe enough to be applied to artificial kidney.
Standard Toray Sample A Sample B Dimethlacetamide (DMAC) <0.2mg/L <0.005mg/L 1.4mg/L 1.5mg/L
- Easy to handle, transport, assemble and store
- Effective performance even after once dried during use
Cut-off Performance of the Hollow Fiber Membrane
|Particle Size (μ)||Cut-off Rate (%)|
Removal Performance of Bacteria by the Hollow Fiber Membrane
|Escherichia Coli Bacteria||0.5~0.6 x 1.0~1.3 (Bachillary)|
|Lactic Acid Bacteria||0.6 x 2~8 (Bachillary)|
|Bacillus Subtilis Cohn||1.0~1.3 x 3.0~10 (Bachillary)|
Hollow fiber membrane is effective to remove a protozoa which is resistant to chlorine such as Cryptosporidium Parvum.
|Name||Cryptosporidium Parvum||Giardia Lamblia|
|Infection Area||Intestinum Tenue||Duodenum, Upper Inrwstinum, Bile Duct|
• Incubation Period：2~12 Days
• Diarrhea & Abdominal Pains
• Incubation Period: 8~15 Days
• Diarrhea, Abdominal Pains, Emesis, Disorder of Liver Function
|Chlorine Resist *||240,000||2,350|
* Relative performance against the Escherichia Coli.